Advanced performance in high winds makes SwimLux ideal for coastal regions and cooler states with windy weather. An added bonus—the increased performance of SwimLux means your solar pool heating system may require less of your limited roof space! This high standard of innovation, technology and manufacturing is backed by our 12-year warranty.
The result is more warmth in your pool when you need it most! SwimLux is purpose-built for more solar gain when you need it the most.
- Significant high-energy performance for areas with high winds.
- Specially design mounting system provides extreme strength against strong winds.
- Unique header design to assure tight fastening and mounting to any roof type.
- SwimLux systems may require less of your limited roof space!
- The ideal solution for northern states and colder climates.
- The ultimate collector for public or commercial pools operating year round.
- Improved energy outputs for pre-heating systems.
- Comes with a strong 12-year warranty.
Special glazing creates a greenhouse effect, significantly increasing the performance of the collector.
All SwimLux collectors are manufactured from 100% UV stabilized polypropylene using a unique over molding process. During this process, the headers and the individual tubes are molded into one piece, eliminating hundreds of individual joints.
The added multi-wall glazing of a SwimLux collector produces a greenhouse effect for each of these individual tubes, greatly enhancing performance during cool or breezy weather. This high standard of innovation, technology and manufacturing is backed by an industry leading 12-year warranty with a bonus lifetime limited warranty.
A combination of special header and mounting features eliminates possible tile damage caused by the constant contraction and expansion of the materials, while preventing flow characteristics with minimum pressure drop. A modular structure enables fast and firm connection between panels, creating any size absorption area over any type of roof imaginable. Reinforced polyamide clamps & fittings create a fast and reliable connection between panels and pipes. The specially designed mounting kit creates a simple and fast assembly with extreme strength against strong winds. Binders strengthen the collector while allowing firm connections to metal/wooden rack in order to absorb lift forces caused by strong winds.
Innovative Performance Enhancing Technology
Multi-wall Encapsulation Glazing. Each panel is encased in a partitioned polymeric glazing to create a greenhouse effect, which significantly enhances the panel’s performance. SwimLux features a specially formulated polymer material. Tested in authorized laboratories, a unique polymer formula stabilizes against sustained ultraviolet radiation, extreme weather conditions, and aging. PC glazing is coated with a durable and sustainable UV blocking layer that ensures high transparency over a long period of time. Over-Molding Injection Technology; a one of a kind injection process connects riser tubes to the header, creating a seamless joint to form a single polymer panel with extreme pressure stability.
Smart Product Manufacturing
This single piece construction provides one seamless, leak-poof, integrally molded thermoplastic unit, ensuring a maintenance-free system; no corrosion and no limescale buildup. It also remains stable under extreme water pressure. Sealing Panel: Patent-pending mechanism that allows the absorber to expand and contract, simultaneously preventing the ingress of water and dust into the glazing.
Cutting Edge Design
A unique square manifold header design to assure tight fastening and mounting of the panel to any roof type. Headers and risers are molded together forming one solid piece, eliminating seams and welds that can crack with age and stress. Preserves water flow with minimum drop in pressure.
Industry Leading Warranty Protection
- Comprehensive limited lifetime / 12-year full coverage.
- Includes freeze protection.
- NSF-50: Ensures the safety and performance of its products when used for public pools, spas, and recreational water facilities.
- ISO 9001: Quality Management Standards
- ISO 14001: Environmental protection by the International Organization for Standardization.
- SRCC OG-100: Certified for safety, durability, and performance by the Solar Rating and Certification Corporation.
- SRCC OG-400: The most current standard; this certification is a mark of quality, safety, durability and proper integration with pool designs and plumbing systems.